Our clients include:
- American Library Association
- California Dept. of Public Health
- California Endowment
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Hill and Knowlton Public Relations
- Kellogg Foundation
- Medelo Brewing Foundation, Mexico DF.
- New Mexico Department of Health
- New Mexico Dept. of Transportation
- New Mexico Dept. of Public Safety
- New Mexico Dept. of Public Education
- National School Safety Center
- Paine Public Relations
- PEPSICO, Inc.
- Public Health Institute
- Runyan, Saltzman and Einhorn
- U.S. Dept. Justice
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- World Health Organization (Brazil).
- Wyoming Dept. of Health Services
About Digital WkShop.
Digital WkShop is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico with offices in Albuquerque and Los Angeles.
Our productions speak to people about food and nutrition in Human Services offices across the country. They speak for 65,000 public, academic and business libraries in the US. They communicate health, environment and conservation behaviors for state health departments, non-profit organizations, and federal health agencies.
DW has been nominated 5 times for a “Freddie”, the International Health and Medical Media Awards (considered the Academy Awards of health documentaries). We received the Freddie” for our work in Behavioral Health as well as winning numerous Addy, Telly, Regional Emmy and Vision Awards.
For more information about our firm, our clients or our documentary video
projects for television, the web or DVD projects, contact us here.